Glucose Balance Ingredients
Glucose Balance Ingredients
Glucose Balance was formulated by Dr. Judith Moore after years of testing blood glucose and insulin levelson her patients and finding out what supplements worked to balance them. Some of the ingredients of this unique formula include:
- Glucose tolerating factors—chromium and biotin have been shown in studies to help optimize glycemic control by increasing insulin sensitivity, and are needed to burn protein, carbs and fat
- Vanadium—mimics the effect of insulin in the body
- Alpha Lipoic Acid—recirculates anti-oxidants to reduce free radical damage, is necessary for converting glucose to energy, and can protect brain and nerve tissue from elevated glucose levels. It is also an AMPK activator.
- Gymnema Sylvestre—slows the transport of sugar into the blood stream
- MHCP from Cinnamon bark—acts as a natural insulin, increases insulin receptivity of the cells, and helps maintain good triglyceride and LDL levels
- Benfotiamine—a form of Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) that protects the vessels from the complications of diabetes, reducing retinopathy, nephropathy and neuropathy
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine—prevents or delays beta cell dysfunction in the pancreas
- Acetyl-L-carnitine—prevents and reduces pain associated with neuropathy, and may improve glucose balance
- Banaba, Nopal, Karela, Fenugreek, Ivy Gourd and Agaricus Blazei—herbal products from around the world which have been shown to have glucose lowering and balancing effects.
- Berberine—shown in studies to lower elevated blood glucose. It is also an AMPK activator (Our new formula now contains 600 mg of berberine in every serving)
- Grape Seed Extract—contains proanthocyanidin which reduces blood sugar peaks, inflammatory markers, and oxidative stress. Grape seed proanthocyanidin extracts significantly reduced heart damage and protected against the development of diabetic retinopathy in diabetic rats.
- AMPK Activators Gynostemma pentaphyllum and Trans-tiliroside. AMPK is an enzyme that regulates energy metabolism. It has been shown to regulate glucose control and assist with weight loss, increases glucose uptake in the cells, reducing insulin sensitivity, helps control appetite and energy expenditure. AMPK activation may reduce risk for atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke; help manage congestive heart failure; reduce risk of metabolic syndrome and diabetes type 2, improve glycemic control in diabetics; improve weight loss; decrease risk for a number of common cancers; decrease risk for dementia other neurodegenerative disorders; help bone and cartilage; and provide aid in the prevention and control of autoimmunity.
- Chlorogenic Acid--found in green coffee beans and other plants. An anti-oxidant shown to slow glucose release into the bloodstream after a meal. It has been shown to have a mild effect in lowering blood sugar and has been shown to have anti-cancer activity in animal studies.
- Coenzyme Q10--each serving has 50 mg to protect the heart.
- Pancreatin--digestive enzymes to, among other things, reduce inflammation caused by elevated insulin.
- Pancreatic glandular--to assist in pancreatic function.