Glucose Balance Product Information
Our NEW Glucose Balance has increased levels of Berberine and added ingredients such as Chlorogenic Acid and AMPK activators, without increasing the price!! Read more below.
Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels takes effort, but the right supplementation can add to a program of a good diet and proper exercise to keep blood sugars from going too high or too low and help bring insulin and glucose into greater balance.
When your blood sugar is out of balance you may experience some of the following symptoms:
- Mood swings, depression and anxiety
- Cravings for sugary foods or breads
- Excess weight that is difficult to lose
- A general feeling of being unwell
- Poor self control, etc.
Glucose Balance was formulated by Dr. Judith Moore after years of testing blood glucose and insulin levelson her patients and finding out what supplements worked to balance them. Some of the ingredients of this unique formula include:
- Glucose tolerating factors—chromium and biotin have been shown in studies to help optimize glycemic control by increasing insulin sensitivity, and are needed to burn protein, carbs and fat
- Vanadium—mimics the effect of insulin in the body
- Alpha Lipoic Acid—recirculates anti-oxidants to reduce free radical damage, is necessary for converting glucose to energy, and can protect brain and nerve tissue from elevated glucose levels. It is also an AMPK activator.
- Gymnema Sylvestre—slows the transport of sugar into the blood stream
- MHCP from Cinnamon bark—acts as a natural insulin, increases insulin receptivity of the cells, and helps maintain good triglyceride and LDL levels
- Benfotiamine—a form of Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) that protects the vessels from the complications of diabetes, reducing retinopathy, nephropathy and neuropathy
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine—prevents or delays beta cell dysfunction in the pancreas
- Acetyl-L-carnitine—prevents and reduces pain associated with neuropathy, and may improve glucose balance
- Banaba, Nopal, Karela, Fenugreek, Ivy Gourd and Agaricus Blazei—herbal products from around the world which have been shown to have glucose lowering and balancing effects.
- Berberine—shown in studies to lower elevated blood glucose. It is also an AMPK activator (Our new formula now contains 600 mg of berberine in every serving)
- Grape Seed Extract—contains proanthocyanidin which reduces blood sugar peaks, inflammatory markers, and oxidative stress. Grape seed proanthocyanidin extracts significantly reduced heart damage and protected against the development of diabetic retinopathy in diabetic rats.
- AMPK Activators Gynostemma pentaphyllum and Trans-tiliroside. AMPK is an enzyme that regulates energy metabolism. It has been shown to regulate glucose control and assist with weight loss, increases glucose uptake in the cells, reducing insulin sensitivity, helps control appetite and energy expenditure. AMPK activation may reduce risk for atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke; help manage congestive heart failure; reduce risk of metabolic syndrome and diabetes type 2, improve glycemic control in diabetics; improve weight loss; decrease risk for a number of common cancers; decrease risk for dementia other neurodegenerative disorders; help bone and cartilage; and provide aid in the prevention and control of autoimmunity.
- Chlorogenic Acid--found in green coffee beans and other plants. An anti-oxidant shown to slow glucose release into the bloodstream after a meal. It has been shown to have a mild effect in lowering blood sugar and has been shown to have anti-cancer activity in animal studies.
- Coenzyme Q10--each serving has 50 mg to protect the heart.
- Pancreatin--digestive enzymes to, among other things, reduce inflammation caused by elevated insulin.
- Pancreatic glandular--to assist in pancreatic function.
Glucose Balance used in combination with SuperMulti Plus provides the vitamins and minerals necessary to maintain better glycemic control, reduce free radical damage, protect from pre-diabetic and diabetic complications, and maintain adequate mineral levels, which are often depleted in diabetes and glucose intolerance.
If you are experiencing diabetic peripheral neuropathy, consider adding Methylation Factors. The ingredients have been shown in studies to reduce neuropathy and prevent further damage to the nerves.
You may also want to consider using Adrenal Stress Relief to reduce the stress of imbalanced blood sugars on the body. Also, stress can cause an imbalance of blood glucose and insulin through the effects of cortisol and adrenaline.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Note: If you are on oral medication or insulin to lower your blood glucose levels, check with your doctor before beginning this supplement, and monitor your blood sugars closely so they don’t drop too low when you add this supplement.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules three times per day with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Low Blood Sugar:1 capsule with each meal.
Pre-diabetes:2 capsules at breakfast and at dinner.
Diabetes:2 capsules at each meal.
Resistant diabetes:2 capsules at each meal and at bedtime, especially if morning sugars are high.
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings per Bottle: 30