SuperMulti Plus Product Information
SuperMulti Plus: A High Potency Vitamin-Mineral
Now with new added ingredients with MORE health benefits!
Dr. Judith Moore, best-selling author and renowned Integrative Family Practice physician, after twenty years of studying the available research and experiencing the results in her own patients, has formulated her own line of supplements under the label of SpringTree Health. Dr. Judi has put all of her research together to create high-potency supplements that are designed to work together for optimal health all at a very reasonable price.
SuperMulti Plus is the vitamin-mineral supplement that is the core of all of the other supplements. It is unlike other vitamin-minerals in that it contains more than basic ingredients and basic amounts. It contains all of the important vitamins, minerals, and bioflavonoids, “plus” many other ingredients, such as astaxanthin, CoQ 10, grape seed extract, and homeopathic cell salts, to create optimal health.
SuperMulti Plus is one of the best multi-vitamin and mineral supplements for one of the best prices on the market. Costs to the consumer are also reduced because the number of supplements they need to purchase is reduced.
- SuperMulti Plus contains enough calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, bioflavinoids and strontium to make it a potent preventer of osteoporosis. Most people would need no other supplement than this for their bone health.
- Our new SuperMulti Plus formula now includes 1000 mcg each of Methyl B-12 and MTHF (Methylfolate) for the 40% of the population with an MTHFR gene mutation. This allows for better utilization of B-12 and folate in the cells and reduces the many serious problems caused by this mutation.
- SuperMulti Plus contains 2,000 IU of Vitamin D3, much more than the majority of multi-vitamins. Except in a deficiency state, this amount is adequate for most adults.
- SuperMulti Plus contains a B-complex 50, more than the majority of multi-vitamins. Most individuals would not need further B supplementation to deal with stress, heart disease, depression, etc.
- SuperMulti Plus contains citrus bioflavinoids, hesperidin and rutin, which work together with Vitamin C to provide anti-oxidant protection, to maintain healthy collagen in the skin, repair damaged tissue, promote healthy teeth, bones, eyes and connective tissue, maintain healthy capillaries and promote circulatory and heart health, help varicose veins and boost the immune system.
- SuperMulti Plus is a potent anti-oxidant, reducing heart disease risk, stroke risk, cancer risk, diabetes problems and the effects of aging on the body. Vitamin C with Bioflavinoids, Vitamin A and Beta Carotene, Vitamin E as Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide and Selenium all work together to prevent and repair damage done by free radical scavengers. The new SuperMulti Plus now also contains Astaxanthin, considered the most potent antioxidant available, along with cancer-fighting carotenoids.
- SuperMulti Plus contains mixed tocopherols rather than just alpha-tocopherol, which are necessary for the full benefits of Vitamin E.
- SuperMulti Plus supports blood glucose and insulin balance with glucose tolerating factors such as biotin, chromium and vanadium, and now with astaxanthin and grape seed extract.
- SuperMulti Plus contains 100 mg. of niacinamide, which is important in the production of energy, is an anti-oxidant, has anti-aging effects and anti-inflammatory properties, helping in preventing and reducing osteoarthritis and preventing Alzheimer’s disease, among many other benefits.
- SuperMulti Plus contains anti-inflammatory ingredients, utilizing astaxanthin and other carotenoids, niacin and niacinamide.
- SuperMulti Plus contains ingredients for heart health, such as high level anti-oxidants, CoQ 10, astaxanthin, grape seed extract, niacin, vitamin D3, B-vitamins with folic acid, and high levels of magnesium.
- SuperMulti Plus supports detoxification with Vitamins A, C and E and other anti-oxidants, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, folic acid, B-12, molybdenum, and zinc, all necessary for the detox pathways to function.
- SuperMulti Plus contains ingredients for eye health, such as vitamins A, C and E, zinc, lutein, astaxanthin and zeaxanthin.
- SuperMulti Plus supports women’s health with ingredients such as calcium, magnesium, folic acid, B-complex, CoQ-10, Vitamin D3, lutein which supports breast and cervical tissue as well as eyes, and more.
- SuperMulti Plus contains ingredients for prostate health, such as lycopene, zinc, selenium, quercitin and vitamin D3.
- SuperMulti Plus contains ingredients which support skin health, such as grape seed extract, vitamin D3, CoQ-10, antioxidants, and astaxanthin.
- SuperMulti Plus contains over 72 trace minerals which are necessary for optimal functioning of the body, including zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, potassium, boron, strontium, vanadium, silica, and a “Mineral 72” complex.
- SuperMulti Plus contains homeopathic cell salts, prepared from the basic mineral compounds that the cells in the body depend on, such as calcium and potassium compounds. All twelve cell salts help stimulate proper use and assimilation of these vital nutrients by the body.
- SuperMulti Plus contains ingredients necessary for the absorption and digestion of the vitamins and minerals, including Bromelain and Betain HCL.
- SuperMulti Plus contains 50 mg. of non-flush niacin to receive the benefits of niacin without the discomfort.
- Because of all of the properties above, the ingredients in SuperMulti Plus have an anti-aging effect.
The new ingredients added to SuperMulti Plus as of March 2013 include: astaxanthin, lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin, CoQ-10 and grape seed extract. The amounts of Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K have doubled.
As a dietary supplement adults take 4 tablets daily or as recommended by a physician. This product is best taken with meals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.